Want to know how to make $200 a day?
Here is how you can earn a regular day rate without needing to get a salaried job.
10 ways to make $200 a day
Can you really make $200 a day without a contracted job? Yes, you can. We’ve described the best 10 ways to earn good money every single day.
Reselling is a super quick way to earn extra bucks.
All you need to do is purchase popular items for a cheap price and then sell them for a profit.
You can even start a flipping business with little or no money. Here are the best products to flip and make money:
- Books: browse garage sales and clearance sections of department stores and sell the books you find for a profit on Amazon or eBay. Keep an eye out for first editions or vintage novels to make an even bigger profit.
- Furniture: furniture makes a great resell product because people often give items away for little or no money. Pick yourself up a bargain and list it on Facebook Marketplace.
- Power tools: new power tools are costly, which is why they are a great item to buy for a reduced price and sell on second hand.
- Bicycles: lots of people sell branded bikes that are no longer used. Buy it, give it some TLC and sell it on for a nice profit.
- Watches: find used watches and fix them up to sell to watch collectors and make a profit.
- Vintage electronics: Walkmans, cassette players, and VCRs all have high market values, making them great items to pick up and flip.
- Video consoles and games: vintage video games are desirable because people get reminded of their childhood. Gaming enthusiasts are often searching for video games that are in high demand.
Deliver for courier companies
If you’re looking for an easy way to make $200 a day with minimal effort and have access to a car, delivering for courier companies is a good way to do it.
Lots of people need items such as groceries, household items, and electronics delivered to them because they are either unable to collect them themselves or they don’t have the time.
All you need to do is download the apps and sign up as a service provider. It’s that simple.
Run paid promotions for affiliate products
Affiliate marketing is huge right now, and a really simple way to make $200 a day.
If you don’t already know about this type of marketing, you can earn regular money by promoting companies or people’s products and receiving a share of the profit for every sale that you make from your efforts.
You can also earn money from affiliate marketing by posting affiliate links in video descriptions on your YouTube channel.
If you’d like to start making money from affiliate links, the first step is to sign up on networks such as Clickbank and Sharesale and pick a product you want to promote.
Have you got a good eye for detail and a long attention span?
If so, you can make a regular income from hunting for spelling and grammar errors in documents.
Proofreading is a popular side hustle for many Americans because of its low start-up cost. All you need is:
- A computer
- A reliable internet connection
- Access to a printer
It’s a good idea to brush up on your grammar knowledge before seeking work in order to make your new venture a success.
Then, start to build up your portfolio by searching for and applying for proofreading jobs online. The hardest part is getting your first commission.
If you do your first job well, you can then start creating a solid name for yourself and gain more clients.
Work from home and test websites on laptops, tablets, or even your smartphone and earn regular money.
Online testing companies need people to test and review websites and apps in return for cash.
You will be asked for feedback on the website’s layout, design, and user experience so the business can then use the information you’ve provided to improve the site.
What do you need to become a tester? Just the ability to give honest feedback about the functionality of a website.
Be a personal grocery shopper with Instacart
Instacart is a grocery delivery service that pays people to fulfill and transport orders.
Sound appealing? You need to be at least 18 years old and able to lift 30+ pounds.
You’ll also need a smartphone, a clean driver’s license if you want to deliver orders, and to pass a background check.
Here’s how to start work as an Instacart shopper:
- Download the Instacart Shopper app.
- Choose between working as an in-store shopper or a full-service shopper where you get involved in getting orders ready for delivery.
- Choose your working hours.
- Get paid a day rate or commission, depending on the employment type.
Help people with their everyday to-dos with TaskRabbit
Earn money by completing task-based services such as assembling flat-pack furniture and running errands with TaskRabbit.
TaskRabbit operates in over 50 U.S cities and pays ‘Taskers’ an hourly rate minus a service fee.
Taskers can choose from jobs such as cleaning, heavy lifting, assembling furniture, home repairs, help with moving, and more.
Get started by following the simple steps below:
1. Sign up.
2. Build a profile.
3. Verify your eligibility.
4. Pay a registration fee of $25.
5. Set up your weekly availability schedule.
6. Start getting jobs.
Investing in stocks is a great way to make at least $200 a day.
You’ll need some money to invest to start with but then you can start making a profit with just a few clicks.
You can also buy and sell stocks for free through apps such as Robinhood. When you sign up you will get a chance of getting Microsoft, Facebook, or Visa stocks that you can immediately cash in.
Before you consider making money by investing in stock, make sure you know the risks involved in stock market trading.
Become a Pinterest virtual assistant (VA)
Business owners generally don’t have the time to manage their Pinterest accounts properly, so they pay people money to run them on their behalf.
Some companies also don’t understand how the popular social media platform works so would rather outsource it to somebody who does.
To become a successful Pinterest VA you must understand how Pinterest works.
As a Pinterest virtual assistant, you will:
- Create eye-catching, branded pins.
- Write SEO-friendly titles and descriptions.
- Produce a pinning schedule.
- Analyze Pinterest analytics and create reports to demonstrate the performance of a pin.
Turn your planning and social media skills into cold hard cash and become a VA today.
List your spare room on Airbnb
Do you have a spare room that has turned into a junk room? Have the kids moved to university, or you simply have an extra room that you’ve never used? Renting out empty space with Airbnb is a great way to make $200 a day using something you already own.
Using Airbnb to rent a room in your house is less stressful than renting an entire property and you can earn extra cash whilst still living in your own home.
Here’s how to get started:
1. List your space on Airbnb.com by choosing the type of property, room, and the number of people the space will accommodate.
2. Next, use the calendar to mark when the space is available to rent.
3. Use the suggested price or create your own.
4. Add some pictures and descriptions to make it appealing for Airbnb guests.
5. Set the location of your space to rent.
What to do with an extra $200 a day
If you made $200 every day using the methods described above, that would work out as a whopping $73,000 per year.
You could use the money to:
- Pay off debts.
- Invest in stocks.
- Set up an emergency fund.
- Save for a house.
- Invest in your retirement.
With all that extra money a month, it can be tempting to blow it on things you don’t need.
It’s important to think about how you can use the money to become financially independent and protect your future.
Start earning $200 a day, or more
Now we’ve described the best ways to make $200 a day, it’s time to choose your favorites and give them a go. With hard work and persistence, you’ll soon be generating a regular income with no salaried job in sight.For more tips on personal finance, including budgeting and saving, we have an informative blog that contains all of the latest advice. Check it out today.